Monday, January 9

Closet Makeover- My Results!

To start with some background info, my closet only provides 39 feet of room. Not 39 ft. as in the length or height; 39 ft. as in the length, height, and width MULTIPLIED by each other. That's a shame. It has 2 rods but I only use the bottom 1 (b/c they're too close together to hang things without them hanging onto the lower rod). There is 1 shelf each at the top and bottom. Half of the closet was useless! For a girl, especially a fashion blogger and fashion addict needing as much space as possible, this is TORTURE. I had to do something...

I wanted to remodel my closet without having to even look at a screwdriver or a hammer more than once. So as I surfed the web, I got inspired. I followed the instructions in the previously posted Closet Makeover Tips post. Here are my results. (Sorry- I didn't remember to take a "before" pic until I'd already cleaned out the closet.) I'd love to see and respond to yours!

CANT YOU JUST TELL IT'S AN OLD CLOSET? (Before Pics)

What are those loops under the shelf for? GOTTA GO!
It's a problem if I'm standing 1 ft. away but can still fit
the entire closet opening in one shot.
THE RESULTS:




No comments:

Post a Comment